Wednesday 31 March 2010

Anthropologie Envy

Seriously how can everything from this store be so pretty and whimsical and eclectic?

I would buy almost everything, with the exception of some of the shoes that I think are really ugly.
I was browsing the At Home dept. today and fell in love with a few items,
I have been day dreaming a lot lately about re-decorating my apartment
some of these would be lovely to have:

Flamenco shower curtain


Tea Party Candelabra
How cool is this?!



this could be a good DIY project.

Plucked Petals measuring spoons
so cute.

Sigh.
So pretty, wish I could have them all!

In other news, the rain finally stopped here!!
Cue the Hallelujah chorus...

Tomorrow and this weekend are supposed to be sunny & warm
I cannot wait for the weekend to get here,
I am having a really frustrating week and need a break from life right now
Spending time with my Siblings is always good for that.

Happy Wednesday!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f