Thursday 4 March 2010

It's Awards Season

No I'm not talking about the Oscars, I'm talking Blogger Awards!!

Yesterday Nicole gifted me with a blogger award which reminded me that I also had some long overdue awards! I'm so so bad. But without further hesitation here is my belated awards post!

From one of my favs, the lovely Kelly at Keeping Up With Kelly & Co I received this Simply Fabulous Award. Definitely go check out Kelly's blog, that girl is hilarious! She has something called Friday Funny and I guarantee it will make you laugh every Friday.


For accepting this award I have to choose one woman (celeb, real or otherwise) and explain why she is fabulous! I am going to choose the beautiful Sandra Bullock.


Aside from the obvious fact that she is beautiful I admire Sandra because she doesn't always choose Hollywood type roles in films that would win her awards. She choosed fun roles that she enjoys. Her obvious shock over her Golden Globe win and Oscar nom show you just how humble she truly is.

And I'd like to pass this award on to the following super fabulous ladies:



From Rachel at The Redhead Fashionista I received the Gorgeous Blogger Award
Check out Rachel's blog for fabulous fashion inspiration, her post on LWD's has made me yearn for one of my own.



I am going to pass this lovely award on to some fellow fashionistas:

Christen at La Rue Neuve


From Jill at Life After College I received the Sunshine Award which is fitting because her blog is like a little ray of sunshine to me.


And I will pass this on to some ladies who always bring a little sunshine to my day:




and last but not least, from Nicole at My Teacups in Peony I received the You Dazzle Girl Award!
I'm sure most of you know Nicole's blog, she is beyond lovely and always so sweet. I swear she can do no wrong!



And I'd like to pass it on to some dazzling new blog loves:

Nicole at Busy Girl


So when you have time to Blog Surf please go check out these ladies, they are all awesome and unique and in their own ways!

and I feel like I am leaving out so many amazing Bloggers! I wish I could give awards to everyone!

Happy Thursday!
Almost the weekend, wink.
<3

PS:  I have an amazing pasta recipe coming your way!
I swear it's the best pasta dish I have ever made.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f