Monday 29 March 2010

Japanese Food and More Rain

Happy Monday!
Did everyone have a nice weekend?

I did a little shopping Saturday afternoon while Ryan was at work,
I got some cute new tops from the LC Lauren Conrad collection for Kohls.
I wore one out that evening,
LC Lauren Conrad Satin Top in Eggnog
I also bought the Bow Tee, excuse the moronic look on my face.


That evening Ryan and I decided to try a local Japanese restaurant that we had never been to,
It had a really cute atmosphere
 (our table was surrounded by kids though which I could have done without)
The food was excellent though and I had my fav Japanese beer, Sapporo!

I will definitely go back there sometime soon, I love Japanese food and they had a huuuuge menu that also included some American and Thai dishes.
We started off with Yakitori (chicken skewers)
I ordered the Veggie and Shrimp Tempura which was outstanding,
Ryan ordered Minced Chicken with Herbs which was a Thai dish.

and our Server left us a funny little note on the bill:

she got a good tip.

Next time I go there I am going to try sushi.
I have tried it before but I'm not a fan of the seaweed.
But I always say, try try again since your tastes are always changing.
You You has sushi sans the seawood (as I'm sure other places do as well)
 I'll let you know how that goes for me.

Well I woke up this morning to more rain,
Boooooooo
 but the forecast promises to be sunny and warm for the second half of this week.
I will believe it when it happens though New England is soooo unpredicatble.
Last year it rained for most of the Summer,
it was such a bummer and if it happens again I'm packing my bags and leaving!
Seriously. haha.

Have a lovely Monday afternoon!
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f