Tuesday 2 March 2010

Spring Has Sprung Some Lovely Handbags

I love handbags.
I mean, who doesn't? Really.
I have quite a growing collection of handbags right now and I'm always finding more that I would love to add to my collection.

Spring is right around the corner and what would be better than to welcome it with a lovely new bag on your arm!

Coach's new Kristin collection is awesome with great spring hues like this beige

This B. Makowsky bag available at Nordstrom would add a great pop of color to a neutral outfit.

This Derek Lam clutch is in one of Spring's hottest hues!

I love the hardware on this Olivia Harris bag.

What bags are you loving for Spring?

and recipes are coming tonight, I didn't have a chance to get to it last night.
We made amazing pasta last night though and I will definitely have to share that recipe also,
it was SO good.
So don't worry, lots of recipes to come since this week is a big cooking week!

Last night, Ryan added more shelves to my already gi-normous closet, I think it is now officially a fire hazard. Just need to get more hangers and I'll have no problem finding room for all my clothes!

Tonight we are having dinner with some friends & stopping by one of his co-workers homes for drinks after work. Should be a long & fun evening!

The sun is shining!!
Enjoy it and Happy Shopping!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f