Monday 29 March 2010

Recipe: Dijon Mustard Tilapia

This recipe came from my Mother and it's so easy and tasty.
The original called for Sole but I can never find that at my market so I use Tilapia instead.
You can really sub any similar fish for this recipe and it would probably also be good on chicken if you adjust the cooking temp.

Dijon Mustard Tilapia


Ingredients:
4 - 6 Tilapia Filets
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp melted butter or olive oil
1 lemon
Salt & Pepper

Directions:
Set oven to broil. Rinse the filets in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Place on a greased baking pan.

Combine the mustard and butter/olive oil with juice from 1/2 of the lemon. Mix well. Spoon the mixture over the filets and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Broil in the overn for 10 - 12 minutes or until fish begins to flake.

Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Or half a lemon if you're me haha.

Enjoy!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f