Friday 19 March 2010

What The Fug?!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Another Friday, another horrible piece of fashion.

Today's What The Fug comes from Forever 21
I am a big fan of F21, great for inexpensive yet still cute dresses, tops, accessories, you name it.
BUT, they are also guilty of some heinous fashion offenses.

Like this:


Not only is it so short you couldn't possibly wear this out in public,
why would you even want to?!
It looks like something inspired by The Flintstones.
Bright colors are in but come on!
I just don't have the right words to describe how hideous I think this dress is.
So please, feel free to give me your description!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!
and if you own this dress, I'm so sorry.

PS - yummy recipe coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f