Thursday 25 March 2010

Oh The Places You'll Go

I have serious cabin fever right now.
I am dying for a weekend getaway or mini vacation.
Preferably somewhere warm without New England's bi-polar weather.
Seriously, sunny and 60 today then snow tomorrow?
What is that?!

ok so I'm not a celebrity but you get the idea.


In the next three weeks I will be taking three little trips
sadly none are to the tropics but they will be fun fun fun,
Ryan and I are heading to Mohegan Sun in Connecticut for some Sibling debauchery
with my Sis, her girlfriend, my brother and his fiance!

Mohegan Fun

We are celebrating my Sister's 25th birthday and our respective engagements.
The next day we will head to my Aunt's house nearby for Easter.


And The following weekend I am heading to NYC to visit my Sister,
and the weekend after that Ryan and I head to Long Island, NY to spend the weekend with my parents,
checking out wedding venues. Fun.
I will be going broke from all this traveling I assure you.


So ok ya I will be getting out of the State of NH for a bit and yes I will have fun but I would really really love to head to some of these places:







All currently on my list of places I would like to go
In my opinion attainable since they are in the US.
Right?

Where are you dying to go?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f