Sunday 7 March 2010

Oscars Fashion: The Good, The Bad & The Eye Candy

So like most of the country I have been watching the Oscars tonight. I must admit that I haven't had the opportunity to see many of the movies nominated for awards but they are all on my list! The fashion is what really excites me. So many stars hit the red carpet in all the top designers. Here are my choices for best and worst Oscar fashion.

The Good

Sandra looked like a winner in this gorgeous gown by Marchesa

The colorful pattern of this Elie Saab dress was like a beautiful watercolor painting

Carey Mulligan in Prada is just beautiful and the shoes!

SJP looked stunning in Chanel Couture.

Kirsten Stewart stunned me in this Monique Lhuillier gown.
She was awkward as usual on stage.

The Bad

Charlize Theron in Dior. I didn't like how wrinkled the material looked or the detail around the chest.

Mariah Carey rarely impresses me, this dress underwhelmed and fit her awkwardly.

Miley's Jenny Packham dress was very pretty but her poor posture ruined the look for me.

Nicole Richie can do no wrong in my eyes but her hair was a mess and the dress was a little too busy.

Virginia Madsen

Honorable Mentions:
Amanda Seyfried in Armani Prive
Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries Van Noten
Mariska Hargitay in Vera Wang

The Eye Candy

Chris Pine

Zac Efron

Ryan Reynolds

Jake Gyllenhaal

Those boys clean up real nice!!

There were so many other beautifully dressed women that I know I left out,
who did you love?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f