Friday 16 April 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For!

Remember all that moaning and groaning I did about work be so slow?
 and how I had nothing to do was bored surfing the same websites alllll day.

Well I take it all back because I am so busy right now I can barely keep up!
I have SIX Marketing reports due by Monday
Countless invoices and bids to keep track of & more always coming.
Not to mention Real Estate closings, listings and contracts to keep on top of.

this is me.

In addition to a new preservation and maintenance company my Boss is starting up
 he let one of my co-workers go which means all of her work is now being split up between two of us.
Sheesh.

So anyway, my life after 5pm has always been rather busy and now my life between 9 and 5 is busy too.
So you may have noticed I haven't been able to post much this week.
Hopefully things will fall into place soon and I won't be drowning in work.
In the meantime, I am trying to keep up with y'all
and I will have a "What The Fug" post later on today.

Happy Friday Lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f