Friday 9 April 2010

What The Fug?! and other stuff

I fist saw this photo on Buzz Foto and then I saw it on my girl Mandy's blog.
It was fug at first sight my friends.
There are just soooooo many things wrong with this look.
I never watched the OC (not once, ever)
so I only know Mischa Barton as this weird tabloid fixture
and she certainly didn't disappoint me here.

What the FUCK is she wearing?!
Sorry but this outfit deserved a legit swear.
Ew. Ew. Ew.

Would YOU wear this?
and if you answer yes, I want photographic evidence.

In other news, I am heading to NEW YORK right after work today!
wooohoooo!

I am stoked to be spending my 2nd consecutive weekend away,
there hasn't been much to do around here or anyone I actually want to hangout with,
(other than Ryan of course.)
Ugh, I could write a whole post on why.
I will be gone for 2 whole days!
Sadly Ryan can't join me since he has to work,
 but that's ok I'll still have fun without him
(and we are going to NY together the following weekend, wedding venues.)
I will be making the 4hr drive alone, will need some Full Throttle fo' sho'
and Ryan will be OK because he has a 'date' with my bff Katie tomorrow
her husband and son moved to California
(She will be joining them this Summer)
so she's bored and kidless and wants to go:
"drinking all night long because I don't have to worry about waking up early and taking care of my son!!!!!!!!!".
Fine with me as long as they obey my 1 rule:


Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!!
Can't wait to share the deets of my little trip.
<3


OH and PS, I won a Bon Bon Rose Girls giveaway!!
I am the proud winner of this awesome necklace:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f