Thursday 22 April 2010

Boys And Their Toys

When we were looking for a new place to move to last year we were deciding between our current apartment and a townhome. The appeal of the townhome was that they allowed gas grills, but they didn't have all of the amenities that our current complex has like the fitness center, pool, covered parking and more. Ryan thought he would have to give up his dreams of grilling when we moved and trust me I have heard plenty of complaining about it! He was adament about finding a way to grill and of course, he found one.
Last night we went to Lowes and purchased an electric grill.


Of course nothing beats the flame kissed taste of grilled meat but this little baby did a pretty impressive job!
I can see that our Summer is going to be full of grilling and I'm kind of excited because in my mind that's what summer is all about! Last night we made skewers with steak tips, peppers and onions and they were delish!

Before

and voila!


And since Ryan got his grill, I get my new patio furniture from CB2!!

Eeeeeeeee! Can't wait!

Grilling definitely says "Summer" to me, what says Summer to you?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f