Wednesday 14 April 2010

Guess What I Did Last Night!

I tried SUSHI!!!


Ryan and I went out for Japanese again last night,
and after all the encouragement I got from all of you,
I knew this time I had to try it!

I got a Spicy Tuna Roll wrapped in cucumber
and it was delicious
I looooooved it.
I will definitely try it again, and I will definitely try more!


And since the lovely Kristin of the Bon Bon Rose Girls said it was her fav,
I also had a Kirin Ichiban (beer) and I really liked it!
Ryan thought it was a little too sweet but I thought it was delish.

I do need to work on my chopsticks skills though haha.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!
I have been super duper busy at work this week, which is kind of a nice change
but I am trying hard to keep up with everyone!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f