Thursday 8 April 2010

Fashion Post: Currently Coveting

Some new Spring pieces that will be fab for my wardrobe,
but light on my wallet
:)

I am dying for a pretty floral skirt,
I bought one from Forever 21, a pretty floral print of pinks & blues
But it just barely covers my ass which in my book is too short.

I am finding that these popular elastic waistband skirts aren't really working for me.
Most of them are too short, too snug or overall really uncomfortable.
I guess I'll have to go try things on instead of buying online.

These two from Nordstrom are really cute and exactly what I'm looking for:



I'm also looking for more pretty dresses that I can wear with my denim jacket.
I just bought this one and now need to invest in an iron for it:


but I would love to find something like this Anthro dress, but for much less $$


I also spotted these super adorable wedges:


I love the bright colors, especially the pop of yellow.
and they would go wonderfully with a new pair of cropped white jeans!
Like these Gap ones.


So that's where my brain is right now as far as fashion is concerned.
Trying to find cute pieces that can be worn a few different ways.

What are you coveting for Spring?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f