Tuesday 27 April 2010

A Little Addition Goes A Long Way

So I would not consider myself a gifted interior decorator, I think do we did a pretty OK job on the decor in our apartment but I always thought it was lacking a little in some areas, specifically our dining area.

I have spend MONTHS searching stores like Pier 1, Homegoods, Ikea and local furniture stores for the perfect sideboard or buffet but with no luck. It seemd most of the nicer pieces were over $400, just a bit out of my budget and the cheaper ones were assembly required which usually translates to not sturdy.

So finally I browsed Craigslist.
And found the perfect piece for our apartment. It's originally from Pier 1 so it's real wood and very sturdy.

It was perfect in every single way and when we brought it home last night and put it in the dining room I swear it transformed the whole space.

What a difference!

Before

After!

I just love it, what do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f