Tuesday 9 February 2010

The Bold And The Beautiful

Ok I'm not talking about the Soap I'm talking clothes in bright, bold hues. I have been seeing it all over the place and while I feel like Winter has me donning lots of gray and black come spring I'll be rocking pink and turquoise and other bright colors. I decided that grabbing a few bold colored pieces will be a great way to update my Spring wardrobe. Here are some of my choices:

Express High Waisted Mini Bandage Skirt
I want this one in Fantasia Blue but it comes in a total of 6 delicious colors.


This Hot Pink Shrug from BCBG will be a great addition
to a simple dress or even a t and jeans.

Sunkiss patchwork hobo from Steven by Steve Madden at Nordstrom
A punch of sunshine for any outfit

Love the pink in these Aldo heels

Who says the bright colors have to be on the outside?
Bio Fit bra from Voctorias Secret

Gorgeous bright howlight necklace from Heather Clark Jewelry
Heather is a fellow blogger, she has a great Etsy shop so go check it out!

Turquoise chandelier earrings found on Etsy

Is anyone else planning to add some bright colors to their wardrobe this Spring?

and a little update on this engagement biz-nass. We have both been overwhelmed with questions haha but we aren't going to be planning a wedding for 2010 so there won't be any plans to share but we do know:
  • Who we will ask to be in our wedding party
  • That my Parents will be throwing us an engagement party at their home on Long Island.
  • We will be engaged for at least 1 year
  • In about 6 months we will pick a date
  • We will dance to a classic song, nothing new or mainstream
  • There will be lots of blue
  • Our wedding will be in NY

I will spare you all by not turning this blog into some wedding fiesta :) but I will share some photos or ideas of things that inspire me. Like this photo:


I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Thanks to everyone for the congratulations!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f