Friday 5 February 2010

Friday Fashion Spotlight: Shop It To Me

I know many of my fellow fashionistas are already fans of Shop It To Me and have seen links to the site on many blogs but did you also know that in addition to their Daily Sale Mail, Shop It To Me also has a Blog and a blog network of Trendsetters? My little blog just happens to be a Shop It To Me Trendsetter!* You may have seen the Trendsetter badge proudly displayed on the right side of my page. My blog has a conservative following but when they approached me to join the Trendsetters I was so honored and excited and of course, had to say yes!

For anyone not familiar with Shop It To Me here's how it works in their words:

You can think of Shop It To Me as your free personal online shopper. Select your favorite apparel brands (such as Theory, Prada, Armani, Ella Moss, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, DKNY, or BCBG) and sizes. We'll scour the websites of leading retailers like Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic, Gap, Zappos and Bluefly and send you a Salemail™ - a daily or weekly email summary of which new items go on sale in your size.

Basically you sign up, choose your fav designers, stores and sizes and then they bring the sale to YOU! You can find a lot of great deals through Shop It To Me or just get a nice dose of fashion inspiration. I was thinking about what I would like to blog about today when I got the Sale Male in my inbox and I thought why not share some of the great finds that I received today with all of you?

DVF Beja Dress
Orig: $465.00
Sale: $232.50


Haute Hippie Ostrich Mini Dress
Orig: $595.00
Sale: $356.99


BCBGirls Border
Orig: $110.00
Sale: $29.97



Tory Birch Sequin Skirt
Orig: $395.00
Sale: $158.00

BCBG Max Azria Heather Draped V-neck Top
Orig: $78.00
Sale: $39.99

And so much more! So run, don't walk over to Shop It To Me to sign up and start getting amazing deals!
Or if you'd like to become a Trendsetter, shoot me an e-mail and I'll pass your info along!

*this is not a paid promotion, I just really love Shop It To Me and so do most of my Gal pals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f