Wednesday 24 February 2010

It's In My Jeans

This week has been very taxing already. I'm feeling pretty upbeat but I'm so tired for some reason. Maybe I can blame it on the Olympics being so late on the East Coast. I had to DVR women's skating last night.

Either way I'm so tired and so unmotivated but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about fashion and other fun things. So I'll share with you what is currently on my mind.

Jeans
I live in jeans. I wear them to work. I wear them out. I wear them all the time!
My favorites:

 Gap's 1969 Sexy Bootcut Jeans
I have them in both the dark wash and white wash.
The best fittin jean I have ever owned. I swear.

Cheap Monday Tight Skinny Jeans in Black
Wearing these today, so in love.
They are higher waisted which I prefer and affordable at $65.

ReRock for Express cropped jeans
One of my fav styles for spring & summer

J Brand Marta Mid Rise Skinny in Tyro
another great fit!

Job hunting
Still working on it!!
My Boss had a melt down this morning because my co-worker giggled.
Screaming: "If you're going to be just laughing and talking and not working you can all go home and come back when you're done"
Apparantly it's not ok to talk or laugh in this office and if you are doing either it means you aren't doing any work.
Go figure.


Organizing
Since the holidays the clutter has been piling up in our home.
I need to spend like, a whole day organizing and we seriously need another shelf deal in our place.

Anywho, I hope everyone is having a great week and that your Boss isn't a raving lunatic like mine.
Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately.
I promise I am reading!
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f