Thursday 11 February 2010

Some Snow Emergency That Was

On Tuesday evening the State of Massachusetts declared a state of emergency in anticipation of a huge winter storm, or N'Oreaster as they call it here (dumb). Needless to say, we had flurries all day Wednesday but nothing stuck. So no snow here. It seems really unusual for this part of the country to be getting less snow than the more Southern states. I am a little jealous of all your snow! Give it to me!

ummm, some of these if you please!

I am sure everyone is gearing up for their Valentine's Day weekend! I've been loving reading about everyone's plans. And for those people that say they hate Valentine's Day you can shut your little mouth. It's a holiday for love of all kinds, not just for a significant other.
Love your Mom & Dad, Siblings and Friends.
Eat some candy hearts & chocolates 
and stop being such a grouch!


I must say, and I'm sure you will get sick of my gushy lovey dovey engaged stuff soon enough, but I'm over the moon to be spending my first Valentine's Day with my fiance! You can stop rolling your eyes now, I'm done.

That's me over the moon

Also, I followed in Nicole's footsteps and I created a Tumblr account as a way to save all the images and things regarding weddings that inspire me.
Check it out if you like http://tangerinehearts.tumblr.com/

I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday!

I have a delicious recipe to post when I get home from the hell hole office.
It's a side dish but so good I ate it for lunch! and so easy you can make it & take it to a dinner party!
Love you all
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f