Friday 12 February 2010

Friday Fashion Spotlight: Kate Spade


When I was in Jr. High or Highschool, too long ago can't remember, all the girls had these little Kate Spade backpacks and I was so totally jealous becuase I wanted one too, not because they were cool but because I wanted to fit in.

 Little backpacks are lame so I'm glad I never got one
 but I put Kate Spade in the back of my mind until recently
and now I'm obsessed.

The reason I love her line so much is because everything is so fun and feminine. She uses bright colors and lush fabrics and I just want to put on one of her dresses and frolick through a field of daisys.
A couple of weeks ago I fell head over heels in love with her Kellie Too pumps.
I think it's the blue color but I bought them and they are amazing. They also come in red and yellow.

I kind of want all three pairs...

so super cute on my feet

Here are some of the items I am currently pining away for from KateSpade.com



this is killer and so me

I almost bought these when I bought the shoes
I need them.


in yellow, red or blue


I just love the bright color palette. Don't you?
Spring please come soon!!
Happy Shopping
Happy Friday
Happy Weekend
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f