Friday 26 February 2010

Lovely New Trends To Try

Happy Friday Everyone!

I cannot wait for 5 o'clock to get here so I can be free for 2 whole days!
Ryan and I didn't make any plans since he has to work super early tomorrow but we are thinking about seeing Shutter Island and then doing our weekly grocery shopping early.

The grocery store is always better on a Friday night, except for a few stoned teenagers in the frozen food section it's nice and quiet!
and I have heard such good things about Shutter Island - can't wait!

So, I have decided that I am totally loving some new trends that are around,

I'm loving minis


Nudes
Handbags & Shoes the best

Military Inspried Looks

and bold patterns

have you seen any that you are in love with and want to try??

I have also decided that in 2010 I would like to following people to go away:


Lindsay Lohan
Octomom

Please do us all a favor. Images via Perez Hilton.

Have a lovely weekend!
and please tell me what trends you're loving or trying!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f