Thursday 4 February 2010

I'm Thinking About...

Getting a crock pot. I feel like I should have one, doesn't everyone have one? I have seen so many recipes lately that require one and now I want one too!
 Does anyone have any reccomendations on what kind to get?
I saw this one on the Target website it's 5.5 quarts but almost $50.
So let me know what kind you have!!

Also, I want to thank everyone for your wonderful and kind comments yesterday. It was a lot in one day but in the end everything is OK and it could have been much worse. I love a happy ending ya know?



And, after so many rave reviews from fellow bloggers I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! It came yesterday and I plan to do it on the days I'm not at the gym. I'm excited to start it and I will let you know how it goes!



I will also be posting a delicious recipe later on tonight that is easy to make and very fresh so look out for that!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f