Tuesday 16 February 2010

Jillian Michaels Kicked My Butt

I was lucky enough to have the day off yesterday
woohoo!
It's a rarity so ya, I was a bit excited.

Aaanyway, since my Man still had to work I got up very early,
once that alarms goes off it's all over.
I decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi since the last pedicure I had was in, um, November!
and I got an early appointment since I was awake anyway.
I got my toes & nails painted OPI's Meet Me On The Star Ferry which is part of their new Hong Kong Collection. It's going to be my new signature color because I LOVE IT.


pretty pretty

When I got home from the Salon I made hamburgers for me and the Man.
He works very close to our place & gets a nice hour long lunch break.
So we spent some time together before he had to leave me again!
Then I laid on the couch for pretty much the rest of the day watching TV and movies.

Since he had plans to meet up with a friend for drinks after dinner and I was going to be home alone,
 I decided to finally try that 30 Day Shred that all you Blogger ladies have been raving about
 oh. my. god.
I am in so much pain today.
Every muscle in my body hurts.
Jillian Michaels seriously kicked my ass.

please don't hurt me

I am going to the gym today too so that should be fun considering I can barely move!
But it was a good workout and I will never do it again stick with it as a supplement to my time in the gym!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!
We were once again promised mucho snow but none has arrived.
Bummer.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f