Saturday 23 April 2011

Dendelion with Love =)

Hi Toothfairiers!
Long time no blogging :) Miss ya!
How's your love story?
I hope yours are as sweet & beautiful as mine. LOL! hi-hi-hi

BTW, do you ever heard about a flower called Dendelion?
Actually, it's not a rare species of flowers.
Here, in North Sumatera, you can even find it at Brastagi.
Readers, Do you know that Dendelion has a beautiful meaning?
The meaning of Dendelion are love me, affection returned, hard desire, sympathy, faithfulness, happiness and love's oracle.

Surely I guess, you must be confused  about why I talked about this, didn't you?
Here, let me tell you then :)
Dendelion, this flower, has its own place in my heart, You know (!)
WHY? Yeah, because I was given this flower by someone special of mine about 3years ago!
He told me that Dendelion means eternity, like his Love to me, forever and everlasting..
That time, I didn't believe him at all. I thought there's nothing special with the flower.
But now, It's a different story :D
He makes me believe him by proving the meaning of Dendelion to me.
Let's guess who he is (!) hi-hi-hi Of course he's my Mr.Right, ZICO ♥


My Dendelion :)




-Sincerely-
OWNER :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f