Monday 18 April 2011

SPEECHLESS!

16-April-2011..

Me  : Papi I hate it when you suddenly disappeared without a word, you know! 
Him : But I didn't mean so mihh. I just forgot to check my phone so I didn't know that my text was pending.
Me  : Yeah you're stupid then.
Him : I think it isn't a big matter, mih. See? I'm here now. My text was just pending.
Me  : I don't care! You're so wicked, pih. Cruel you!
Him : Mami, don't be angry, please. I'm sorry if it really make you angry. I'm sorry, okay mih?
Me  : Ha! I hate you..
Him : ..................................
Me  : ..................................
After a few seconds 
Me  : Papi? Hello?!
Him : ..................................
Me  : Hey, don't joke me, cruel man!
Him : Mami, I love you!
Me  : Pihh..
Him : Baby I love you, hear me?
Me  : ................................. 
Him : Miih?
Me  : Okay.. Okay. I get it.
Him : You get it? Good then. He-he-he. Everything is okay, isn't it?
Me  : Yeah. Everything is okay, baby.. I'm speechless.
Him : Happy ending?
Me  : Happy ending! Anything for  you, pih..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f