Friday 29 April 2011

Santoso's 18

 Happy Bornday, Guan! Have a blast!


Dear ToothFairiers..

3days ago, one of my best seniors, Santoso, celebrated his 18!
He treated us at Bagelen. We brought him a chocolate cake.
What a wonderful dinner!
I remember I ate a lot that night, readers. Ha-ha-ha
The fact is, I can't stop my mouth to eat. It's the hardest thing ever for me :(
Never mind Never mind! Don't talk about the food that was already in my stomach anymore.
I just wanna show you our photos. Here are they!

The Cake

(Left to right) : Bob. SANTOSO. Steven.

Venny. ME. Sister. Valerie. Yenny


Me & Sister

Me & Aping
Aping & Venny

Me!  




PS : Sorry if the quality of photos aren't very good. Taken by non-Pro :P No no! The reason is because the quality of camera isn't very good.



-OWNER-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f