Friday 22 April 2011

What The Fug?!

Happy Friday!
I am scooting off to New York this evening to spend Easter weekend on Long Island with my family. I am so looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with good conversation, fine wine & family.

With my bridal showers & bachelorette on the horizon I have been spending some time browsing dresses online. I am determined to find the perfect one for each joyous occassion but in the process I discovered this...monstrosity.



It reminds me of the dress Julia Roberts wore as a hooker in Pretty Woman only it worked for her in the movie, it does not work here!

It's just awful. I found it at Lulus and for a whopping $55 you too can channel your inner hooker. Ew.

So tell me, would YOU wear this?
and what are your Easter plans?
I sure hope the bunny comes this year...
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f