Wednesday 13 April 2011

Friendship lasts more than FOREVER

Hi ToothFairiers :D

Let me tell you a story about Friendship that last more than forever.
This story is based on my friendship with my neighbor.
My sister and I met a girl with big eyes named Venny about 14years ago.
We became best friend easily.
People said, When Weny & Sanny are there, Venny must be there too.
It's because we were always together all the time, ...... until now (!)
For me, Venny is more than just a best friend.
My family know Venny well. Venny's family does too.

But nothing really last forever, right? :(
Including our state, not our friendship.
Friends will be separated by distance one day.
Things come and go, aren't it?

And I think it really happens!
Venny will move to Jakarta after her graduation.. (!)
It breaks our heart. Really! Badly!
But Venny, trust me, our friendship lasts more than forever.
We have made friend for about 14 years.
and 14 years later later and later, we are still best friend, I swear(!)






*bearHug to you*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f