Saturday 23 April 2011

What the Hell was Wrong With Me?

Huuuuuuuuu ToothFairiers!

Is there any annoying thing than to be called 'ibuk' by a ma'am that surely is 30year older than you?!
I guess there's not, right? Yahh.. It happened to me 3hours ago and immediately broke my confidence(!)
Holy shit! That's the 1st thing that came to my mind that time.
Readers, would you mind me sharing my story?
Hmm.. May I? Really? That's the best of you :D Here's it!

3 hours ago, when I was washing the dishes...
A ma'am came toward me and the conversation started.
( FYI, in my parent's restaurant, to go to the toilet, you must to pass the sink first)

Ma'am : Is that the toilet, buk? May I use it? (pointing the toilet)
Me      : ........... (I don't think that the ma'am was talking to me so I keep on washing)
Ma'am : Buk? Is that the toilet?
Me      : (Then I realize that there's no one except me at the sink so I turn to her) Yes? Oh.. Yes, it is. Go ahead, please.
Ma'am : (look surprised) Oh I'm sorry, dek.
Me      : It's okay. (smile) 'Shit you! You're the ibuk-ibuk. Not me' (I talk to myself of course)

Oh, after the ma'am entered the toilet, I started to check myself and I think there was nothing hell wrong with me. So how could she...? Oh Gosh! Then I realized that my skirt and my bun*ikat sanggul* caused me looked older and a little looked like ibuk-ibuk if people don't see my cute face :D
Then I laughed myself a lot at the same time when the ma'am came out of the toilet.
I swear, I wont wear skirt anymore when I have bun(!) :D







I feel better now, cheer!
-OWNER-



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f