Thursday 14 April 2011

When I miss you, I misscall you ya (!)

Dear ToothFairiers ..

"When you are deeply madly in love with someone, weight, height, distance are just shit numbers"

Yeah, that's right.
Long Distance Relationship, people say that it's not a real relationship.
They say it's impossible to last long.
How about you? Do you think so?
hm, For me, relationship is not about the distance.
It depends on heart. If you value your relationship, trust me, God will lead your way :)

In LDR, the hardest thing is holding missing him/her more and more!
and I'm experiencing it now, you know(!) :[
Only through webcam we can see each other.
Only through phone we can talk to each other.

'But only through our HEARTS, we can understand each other'

Maybe he isn't here with me now, but I believe that his heart will stay here with ME, only with me :)
So that, WHEN I MISS YOU, LET ME MISSCALL YOU :D




Always kiss and hug
-Ammi-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f