Sunday 24 April 2011

Weny . Steven . Venny

Left to right : Weny, my sister!, Steven, aping!, Venny, my lovely neighbour!


Dear, sister, Venny, Aping, Aguan, Awi, Herri (apengg)!
The photo was taken on their last day of school, before they faced National Exam(!)
Miss that moment so, Seniors! ha-ha-ha
After you've graduated, I hope we could still going to Mataram, Ahe, or maybe Resto.India for lunch or dinner and then talk&gossip for hours.
Or maybe we could still watching horror movie in my house with eating pisang goreng :D
Ah! A billion I hope :)
BDW seniors, I hope all of you will find a "LULUS / TIDAK LULUS" in your paper.
Start your new life well. Be a better person in the future, okay?
10 years later when we meet you again, I hope I'll meet a successful ones, ya!

Ah! FYI, I typed this post with a sad feeling lo, seniors. Hukss TT
Bye bye, guys! Have a bright future, ya!
Pray & God will lead your way..








Best wishes
-SUNNY-


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f