Wednesday 20 April 2011

Spring & Summer Sandals

What's my favorite part of spring & summer?
the shoes of course!

I love my boots dearly, don't get me wrong, but when I can finally break out some peep toes, sandals or wedges I feel like winter is finally over.

Wedge sandals are my absolute favorite style but this year I am favoring flat styles a little bit more and luckily there are so many pairs to choose from!



A perfect gold & tan pair from Steve Madden


I absolutely adore this turqoise pair from Aldo. It's also available in white, peach and beige. Those colors scream warmth to me!


An absolute steal at $7.50 these sandals from Forever 21 are perfect for days spent on the boardwalk.


These JCrew gladiator sandals are a bit of a splurge, but so cute it might just be worth it.

Are you already planning your spring and summer wardrobe?
What shoes do you plan to rock?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f