Sunday 17 April 2011

Their National Exam(!)

Dear all my beloved seniors!
Tomorrow all of you have to face your last exam, National Exam(!)
Ahaa! Have you prepared yourself? I hope you all have lee :)
I wish all of you pass the exam well ya.

I'm sure that I'll be missing you all (my sister's besties are mine too)
I'll miss the time that we have passed together.
When we went to mataram, resto india, ahe, etc and talked for hours.
When we had BBQ, & spent holidays together at somewhere.
All! I'll miss it all. Hukks!
BTW, I'm happy for being the youngest-cutest-smartest-funniest girl among you all (Hey! don't show me that face! This is my blog. I have my rights to write anything in it! :D)

Seniors, hear me. Do your best tomorrow okay?
Try your best, then God will lead your way! I'm sure about it, you know(!)
Willingly, I'll give all my luck in this week to you if it can help you pass your exam!
See? I'm a good junior :D
Guys you all just need to wait about a year before I join youuuuuuu.
Don't miss me okay? :)

'God bless you, Cici and Koko!'

(Left to Right) : Herry, Wesly, Santoso, Yenny, Venny, Weny, Me, Steven, Fitra



FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f