Sunday 10 April 2011

Don't tell me today was Monday !

Hullo Toothfairiers!
What day is today? Oh no, Today's Monday!

Monday is the most annoying day for me. Why?
Because I have a bad luck on Monday. Every bad things happen to me on Monday, Like today !
Herh! FYI, I typed this post with chachichuchoche feeling. Aimlessly !
This morning, I got stomach ache when I just arrived at school.
Feeling so lazy to do anything. I even didn't great my besties as usual.
I was busy enough bearing my stomach ache.
When teacher explained about the lesson, I could not focus onit at all.
The stomach ache killed me slowly, Really!

Finally, I asked my friend to help me to write a letter to my teacher, telling my teacher that I could not stand for bearing my stomach ache anymore. I had to go home ASAP!
Whereas, it was still 9. Herh..
I missed 3 subjects at the same day.


Bad things always happen to me on Monday and I really don't understand why!
So that, no reason left for making me love Monday.
For me, Monday is suck :[





-Pain&Tears-
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f