Monday 11 April 2011

The Story Between Us ♥

Hayhayhay ToothFairierss :D

相信红线故事吗?
Do you believe in Red String Story?

Ancient Chinese people believe that couples who are fated to be together will be bound by red string! (WOW ! so sweet, ryt?)

I think my BF and I are fated to be together.
I believe there's red string between us.
The only reason that make me believe so is because I know that he's really love me
He always treats me well. 
Everytime I get hurt, he always keep me company.
He says nothing,but let me cry on his shoulder. He tells no jokes, but dry my tears with his hands.
He stays when I'm happy but never leaves me alone when I need him.
He is the greatest man ever. MY MAN (!)
I love-miss-need him more each day.
Thanks for filling my days with happiness

Baby. Though we're far apart, my heart will always be with you :)


I You, Zico

*BeeKiss & BearHug*
Sunny (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f