Wednesday 13 April 2011

Easy come Easy go (!)

Hullo ToothFairiers!

Do you ever have a pet?
If you do, you must be understand the feeling of losing pet that you loved the most!
Here is the story of mine. Sad ending! :'(

It happened to me about a month ago, when my besties, Vittarosa Lie, gave me a pet.
It's a rabbit. The cutest rabbit ever for me.
I was so excited when my parents allowed me to keep it.
FYI, it was my first pet in my life :D
The rabbit was black with a little white around its feet.
It reminded me of Muffin, chocolate sponge.
So that I named it Muvvin :)
Muvvin was a lovely pet. I loved it so.
I looked after it well. I feed it on time everyday.
And when people told me that rabbit dies easily, I didn't believe them at all until that day when Muvvin left me forever.

That morning, when I just woke up, my Bibik told me that Muvvin didn't move at all.
I thought Muvvin was just taking rest. So I didn't care at all.
But when I checked its 'house', I can't help for holding my tears.
Muvvin was awkward and didn't breathe anymore.
My heart was hurted by seeing Muvvin passed away.
I cried a lot. Even Zico couldn't stop my tears.

ToothFairiers, One thing that make me feel regret the most is that until now, I still don't know the reason behind Muvvin's death.. I'm a bad master. I know it :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f