Friday 29 April 2011

Fish ♥f Daddy(!)

ToothFairiers! Ni hao?? :D

My daddy loves fishing so. 
He ever said that one day when he is old already, he want to stay by the beach so he can fishing all day all time.
Then I asked, how about our family?
He answered easily that He will take my mom with him after my sister and I get married and after my brother has had his own house & family.
What a strange dream, I think! ha-ha-ha
But that's my dad! The real Mancing Mania :p
Yesterday, my daddy went to P.Pandang for fishing, of course.
He came home with a big fish. The biggest fish he ever fished!
This morning, mom cooked the fish. Taste delicious, lo! :D

I don't know what fish it is. I just know that it's BIG!

He looks messy, right? He always look like that everytime he came back from fishing!




-OWNER-




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f