Tuesday 24 November 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

So here in New England winter is not right around the corner, it's knocking on the door! I don't think I will ever get used to how cold it gets here. I am just not a cold weather creature! Even in my beloved NY it doesn't get this cold and it doesn't snow nearly as much! (I'm talking NYC and LI not Upstate)

Well anyway, to beat the winter blues you must have a super awesome adorable COAT! Yes. I am the proud owner of about 12, seriously. The reason being, sometimes it's so cold, even inside, that you end up wearing your jacket the whole night and not the sassy little outfit you put on. BUT! if you have a handful of cute coats to choose from then worry not because you will still look fab, even all covered up!

Sooooo here are my top picks for fabulous coats!

So I love almost every coat that Express has right now.
But I narrowed it down to this one.


I love hooded jackets.
Especially for snowy nights, got to protect that hair-do!


The pleats on the bottom almost make it seem like you are wearing a dress!!



By mid January I will no longer care about fashionable coats.
I will be freezing my adorable butt off!!!
I also ski, so this jacket will do the trick!



The fur lined hood is adorable.
This super warm coat gives you more coverage.



If you live in a more temperate climate nothing beats a sexy leather jacket!



A light weight jacket for the more moderate climate!



Denim is always a classic




I'm a sucker for toggles!


and lastly, if it's really not cold where you are, try a Boyfriend Blazer!




Stay Warm & Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f