Monday 30 November 2009

Hippie Chic

So I know the boho style became popular a couple of years ago (has it been that long, really?) and peasant shirts and such have wavered in popularity over the years, sometimes in and sometimes out of style. I personally lump all those styles into one fabulous catergory that I call Hippie Chic. I know it's a gross generalization since boho can be considered soooo different, but to me it's hippie style.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like the boho look and all that, I just can't get away with wearing most of it though. Some of the baggie oversized looks just don't work with my not-so-dainty bone structure. I have very broad shoulders and some of those things would just make me look like a linebacker.

Well anyway, I selected a few looks that I consider Hippie Chic and that I love and I'm going to share them with you lovely people!!

When I think 'Hippie' I automatically think of Free People. They have a lot of eclectic pieces there, here are a few looks I picked out:









and no look is complete without a headband:




Another great place to shop this look is Anthropologie.

I love these:









And Urban Outfitters of course!











And CB2 has some cute throw pillows to add that Hippie Chic look to your home!





And there's always Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 line! Super cute.
I hope you like!

Happy Shopping and Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f