Tuesday 17 November 2009

Bows, Bows and more Bows

I spend an incredibly large portion of my day online shopping. It's unhealthy. I finish my marketing work very fast and have to fill my day somehow ya know? Essentially I'm getting paid to shop. Why complain?

I don't always buy things but I do like to look at what is out there and so far this week I have noticed a lot of clothes and accessories sporting the BOW! And I love it. So here are some fab fashions full of bows!

Just look at that GIANT bow! How fun!


I love ALLLL things Coach.
There are also matching earrings and a ring!



Breathtaking.



I love shoes that tie and I love ankle straps. These have both.
If I didn't buy 5 pairs of shoes this week already
I would be purchasing these. right. now.



I love this color!



A fun way to dress up a plain outfit!



Kate Spade has bows on EVERYTHING right now.
I just love the subtle bow detail here.



A little bit of a more festive take on the bow.



Could you even wear these with anything?
Probably not but I still love them.



Ok well, I could go on like this for days. Bows are such a feminine/girly addition to almost anything. I think they are just adorable and will definitely be sporting some bows soon!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f