Thursday 5 November 2009

Beanies, Bags, Bangles and Tights.

I have a lot clothes and a lot of shoes but something I haven't spent much time on are accessories. My goal for this winter is to expand my collection of accessories so that I have things that I can wear with many different outfits. My real winter goal is to spend less money but let's get real. I have been seeing tons of cute accessories out there lately. Here are some of my favorites:




Aldo's Tufnell Hat, $18.00
I really like this hat because it looks warm and the bow adds a cute little feminine touch. I have 2 hats that are currently staples in my winter wardrobe. A cute little houndstooth one from NYC's Canal St and a red one from Banana Republic. I am definitely going to add this little bow accented hat to my collection!


Ettika Saying Bangles, $38.00 each.
I have a few items from Ettika. My Sister bought me my first bracelet from them, a leather Runes bracelet, and I've been hooked ever since. These Bangles come in gold or silver and a multitude of little sayings. They would also make great gifts, I have a few in mind that would be great for some of my friends.


Industry Fringe Suede Shoulder Bag, $84.90 ON SALE at Nordstrom.
Fringe is just so fun. It has that boho/hippie chic look to it but it actually goes well with a lot of different things. I think you can definitely make it more biker chic or dress it up. I love it in this wine color but it is also available in black, camel and brown.

Juicy Couture Lace Tights, $54.00 on Zappos.com
I may have mentioned my love for tights before but right now I'm really loving lace tights. I liked them before but then I saw them on Britney Spears in the video for her new song '3' and loved them even more. I hate the video, but LOVE those tights. Lace is hot for clothing right now too. I have a beautiful black lace shirt that I love and I've been seeing some cute dresses and tanks incorporating lace as well.


NY & Co. Urban Jungle Stretch Belt, $13.96
I have a few belts I love but I picked these ones to share because they come in a few fun colors/patterns, and they are super inexpensive. Belts can really add a splash of color or pattern to a plain outfit. I like wearing them high on my waist, which is obviously the popular way to wear them right now. I also have a thinner belt that I have paired with different cardigans and dresses over the last few months.



Kimchi Blue T-strap Skimmers, $28.00 at Urban Outfitters
I love Urban Outfitters because they always have such an eclectic mix of clothing and accessories. These flats are so cute and come in a few different colors. My favorite part about them is the t-strap. I love love love t-strap shoes. I am definitely ordering a pair of these and hopefully they are as comfortable as they are cute.
                                       

Gold-Over-Silver Amethyst Drop Necklace, $39.99 at Target I like long necklaces. You can mix and match a few plain ones or pendants and dress up a plain colored top. I chose a cheap one because I think you can easily get the look you want without spending a ton of money, which is this economy is important. I pick and choose what things I splurge & save on. Two other jewelry items I love right now: statement necklaces and cocktails rings!!

The weekend is almost here!
HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f