Tuesday 10 November 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!

My Boyfriend and I watch The Food Network Challenge fairly often, usually repeats of past episodes. It's actually a very entertaining show and some of the cakes they make are insane, I couldn't even fathom being able to create anything like that.

Last night as I was getting ready to go out BF was watching the Sesame Street Cakes episode. They were introducing the contestants for the episode and they introduced two women from The White Flower Cake Shoppe in Ohio. They were showing clips of them working on cakes in their shop when I had to stop the TV and re-wind it. They had showed a very brief clip of the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. I immediately told my Boyfriend that this is without a doubt our future wedding cake.

I went to their website and was able to find pictures of this amazing cake, I'm so so in love with it. This cake is elegant and understated and the flowers edible! Here it is in all it's gorgeousness:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f