Friday 13 November 2009

TGIF!

So today I am feeling exceptionally uninspired. I know I started this blog to share lots of things but it seems like fashion is all I share haha. No big deal, I just happen to be a shopaholic. I also think I have good taste. I promise promise promise that I am also going to share some of my amazing recipes too! and some other fun stuff in the future.

This weekend (like I have been claiming for the last three weeks but I promise this time it's true!) is going to be low-key. Tonight the Boyfriend and I are making Filet Mignon accompanied by red potatoes and a veggie of some nature, maybe a salad, maybe not. I don't know. We are going to pop open one of our many bottles of wine and relax. I can't wait. We are members of the Wine of the Month club. It rocks.

Side note: why can't I find the spell checker on this thing??

Moving on, today I sent my "Official Christmas List" to my family. My Father was the first to respond with "smart to get this in now as Mom may spend her whole budget on you without even getting to Laura and Ryan" sooooo that should tell you a little bit about my list. :) Laura and Ryan are my sibs by the way. Laura is younger, Ryan is older, I'm smack dab in the middle. Ryan also happens to be my Boyfriend's name, it creates quite a bit of confusion among the family. I have to always have 'MY' in front for him. I will refer to him on here as Boyfriend for simplicity reasons.

Other plans for this weekend include but are not limited to: shoe shopping (need booties!), having some friends over to chill tomorrow, seeing 2012 (not my choice, BF's choice), the gym (big frown) and sleep!

I hope everyone else has some fun things planned for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f