Friday 6 November 2009

Fun Friday Find!!

One thing I really hate: not having nail polish on my fingernails!! It makes me feel naked and unfinished.

I love changing up my nail color a few times a week. I rarely get my nails professionally done so I do it all myself. I was blessed with strong nails that grow nice and long.

When I purchase nail polish I usually buy OPI but they can be expensive depending on where you look it's hard to find colors that you might desire at the moment. Not every salon carries all the collections. Cue the Nail Polish Diva!! I came across this site yesterday and am IN LOVE.

The Nail Polish Diva has every color and collection of OPI nail polish you can imagine and they are slightly cheaper than in retail stores. I'm currently loving the Suede Collection after seeing it in my Marie Claire October issue. I couldn't find them in my local Salon but I found them at the Nail Polish Diva! They also have the new Matte collection which is super popular right now!

Currently in my shopping cart:
and

Happy Friday!
Anyone have any exciting weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f