Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

to everyone! Today is not just about a big turkey dinner, it's also about being surrounded by the ones you love and giving thanks. I've notice a lot of other bloggers with Thanksgiving posts already but I am going to join in the fun and share with you all.

Today I am thankful for...


My Wonderful Parents



and siblings


The roof over my head

My job

My college education



Having had the opportunity to travel

My Friends


That I can provide for myself

My Boyfriend



For everyone who has stood by me
and helped me through hard times

The material items I have been lucky enough to afford

For Freedom and Democracy

For music and the arts




For all the American Soldiers who gave their lives so we could live ours.

For justice and truth

For history and culture

and so many other things it would  be impossible to list them all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f