Sunday 22 November 2009

My Weekend In Photos: Ryan's 25th Bday Celebration

So on Saturday we went out with our friends to celebrate my Boyfriend's 25th birthday. We headed about 20 minutes north of home to Manchester.
We stayed overnight at a hotel and hit two of our fav spots.
We had a blast and we drank and danced all night long!
 Here are the pictures:

All dolled up and ready to go out!


Me and Ryan
We matched but not intentionally


Enjoying some beers in the hotel


Katie & Ally putting on the finishing touches


My 3 best girlfriends
From left: Me, Ally, Katie and Lauren


Our Significant Others
From left: Ryan, Dzianis, Steve and Peter


Obligatory Group Shot


Beer Towers 1 and 2
Strangebrew Tavern


Beer Tower 3


Ally & her Appletini



It's a pickle


I'm so gonna miss her when she moves to San Diego



I got a lecture from the hostess about reserving tables.
She must have had a bad day.
We got our table anyway!


I'm actually well known for this face.
It's my Platypus impression.
It's good.


RAWR!


Next stop:
Wally & Bernies for dancing!

Vodka shots....





Girlfriends





Ryan was very happy that all our friends came out


Cheers!


Oh boy.





Huddle?


Our hotel room
with a big window & a sleep number bed!


We had such a great time with all of our friends. Ryan especially had fun. This morning we hit up a cute diner for breakfast before heading home to nurse our hangovers.
I will post more pics once I get them from friends!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f