Friday 27 November 2009

Vacation Here I Come

So next week we are going on vacation. I don't think I have mentioned this before. We are leaving next Friday for Miami and then boarding a cruise ship for the next 7 days!

I cannot wait.

My Boyfriend and I are both so excited. He said his last real vacation was to Florida when he was little! Mine was...I'm actually not sure haha. I have been on many trips but nothing like a real vacation, I guess it would be when I went to Puerto Rico in like, 2003? SIX years ago!! My goodness. No wonder we are both so excited for this vaca.

I am going to start packing soon, I hope all my summer clothes still fit me haha! Especially after the Thanksgiving feast. Sheesh, putting on a bathing suit again is scary. We will be cruising the Eastern Caribbean with our friends Ally and Steve. They are both just as excited as we are. So while I will continue to post as I am inspired from now until next Thursday, you may not hear from me after that until I return. I am not planning to bring along my laptop.

Has anyone out there been on a cruise? any tips for us?


This is our ship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f