Wednesday 18 November 2009

You've Got The Music In You

One of my favorite pastimes is dancing around the house in my underwear. Seriously. When I'm getting ready to go out somewhere the last thing I do is put on the dress or outfit that I will be wearing so I always put on fun, upbeat music and while I'm doing hair and makeup I dance around.

Sometimes even when I'm not getting ready to go out anywhere I have dance parties in the house. My Boyfriend joins in a lot, he loves to dance. Go figure.

Soooooo here are my favorite songs for shakin' that booty!

Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
BoA - Energetic
Britney Spears - Kill The Lights
Britney Spears - 3
DJ Felli Fel - Get Buck in Here
Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad
Flo Rida - Right Round
Flo Rida - Low
Kelly Clarkson - I Want You
The Pointer Sisters - Jump
Kerri Hilson - Get Your Money Up
Kristina DeBarge - Goodbye
Lady GaGa - Just Dance
Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA
MIA - Paper Planes
Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rythm
Pink - So What
Pitbull - Hotel Room Service
Rihanna - Umbrella
The Saturdays - Up
Jordin Sparks - S.O.S
Elton John - Crocodile Rock
The Eagles - Take It Easy
David Guetta - Sexy B!tch
Eric Hutchinson - Rock & Roll

While I am most often listening to Classic Rock a lot of these are hip hop songs.
 They really get you in the mood to go out and have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f