Tuesday 1 December 2009

Recipe Of The Week: Taco Party Dip

I am sure everyone has lots of fun Holiday parties coming up so I thought I would share my party dip recipe that is sure to please all your guests!

Now, it is not a festive Christmas themed dish but it's delicious and easy to make. This taco dip is a staple at my Family's parties and would also be a fab addition to any Super Bowl party! I made this 2 years ago for a New Year's Eve party and my friends went crazy for it. Now I make it for as many parties as I can!

Taco Party Dip

Ingedients:
1 packet taco seasoning
1 lb ground beef (can sub ground turkey if you want)
1 small tub Philly Whipped Cream Cheese
1 can refried beans
1 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 jar salsa

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray. You can use a larger pan if you want to dip to be shallow.

Brown the meat adding the taco seasoning as directed, set aside.

Using a spatula, evenly spread the whipped cream cheese over the bottom of the pan then spread the refried beans evenly over the cream cheese.
Pour the meat mixed with taco seasoning over the bean & cream cheese layers and pour the jar of salsa on top.
Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the whole thing.

Bake, covered, until the cheese is bubbly.

And there you have it, easy, delicious Taco Party Dip!! You'll thank me later, I promise :)

Sadly I seem to not have any photos of this delicious creation. So here are some tortilla chips instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f