Saturday 12 December 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm back!!! The Caribbean was AMAZING, nothing beats the winter blues like sun, sand and 80+ degree weather. We got back around 6pm tonight and were greeted with 6 lovely inches of snow. haha.

Our vacation was so great, I am definitely glad to be back home though. Nothing beats our own bed and snuggling with my kitties. Obviously I will be posting photos and stories from our trip but with over 700 pictures taken it's gonna take awhile!

I have SO much to catch up on with everyone's blogs, I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to. I promise I'll be reading and commenting ASAP.

I'm so very ready to get into the Christmas spirit and can't wait to share some more fun and fashion with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f