Wednesday 16 December 2009

Color Me Dressed!

I just read about this on CocoPerez and had to share because I think it's such a fun idea! I'm sure all of you, like me, had fabric markers, puff paints and the like when you were a kid. I loved creating my own t-shirts and dressing up accessories.

This dress by Berber Soepboer & Michiel Schuurman is called the Color In Dress. Basically you get a black and white patterned dress and a bunch of fabric markers and are free to color and design to your hearts content!

The Color In dress is available to purchase for 238 Euros and you can order a dress by sending an email to soepboerschuurman@gmail.com mentioning your name, adress, number and size.















Isn't that fabulous!!?

As always, Happy Shopping!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f